Full time job
We believe a great stories demand our attention, connect with us emotionally and compel us to take action. That’s why we are looking for an excellent writer to work closely with us who will take a responsibility with this role:
- Track down stories about our client, and know exactly how to write them for different audiences and platform to grab attention and stir emotions
- Being a word expert that helping us and our client to articulate ourselves, work, plans, idea clearly
- Conduct some creative research to write better, and transform the way we communicate with a good story telling
Essential attributes required for the role
- Love to write and know how to write
- Fresh graduate with relevant experience or strong sociology/science/journalism background are most welcome, but we also open this position to them with 1-2 year working experience as journalist or professional writer.
- Committed to quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Eager to learn something new, understanding of, and ability to, exploit new media and web opportunities
- Has a strong desire to conduct a creative research
- Avid reader is desirable. Or at least you can enjoy books, and eager to know more about book industry
If you hold a relevant qualification and you believe that you can take on this challenge which will develop your career in a fast moving and dynamic environment, please e-mail your CV, cover letter and respond to the filter questions below to email@example.com.
- Desired salary / remuneration – please advise of minimum salary required and expected benefits
- Your availability to work, especially if you have any current position in other company
- Your link to your samples of writing work
- Your writing topic preferences
Interviews with successful candidates are ideally due to take place week commencing Oct 20th, 2015.