Location: Jakarta & Depok
We are looking for one (1) media & communication officer who will dedicated for our existing project. We’ll be happy to work with happy person who:
- Develop and maintain relationship with journalist and publications
- Responsible for media and PR output of our client
- Achieve enhanced awareness of the client through PR program campaign
- Manage and monitor the PR budget
- Utilize media monitoring tool to measure and improve the awareness of our client
- Manage, develop and build a social media strategy, develop messaging that resonates with, and inspires our client’s diverse audiences
- Source content in order to make informed, strategic recommendations that will enable our client to better communicate with their existing and prospective audiences
- Curate, edit and provide excellent content for newsletters, online platforms, etc
Essential attributes required for the role
- Fresh graduate with relevant experience or strong PR background are most welcome
- Have the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously and possess the skills to effectively work within cross functional teams
- Committed to quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Eager to learn something new, understanding of, and ability to, exploit new media and web opportunities
- Ability to analyze result, has a strong desire to conduct a creative research
- Availability to travel and work on flexible hours
- Avid reader is desirable. Or at least you can enjoy books, and eager to know more about book industry
If you hold a relevant qualification and you believe that you can take on this challenge which will develop your career in a fast moving and dynamic environment, please e-mail your CV, cover letter and respond to the filter questions below to email@example.com.
- Desired salary / remuneration – please advise of minimum salary required and expected benefits
- Your availability to work, especially if you have any current position in other company
Interviews with successful candidates are ideally due to take place week commencing May 21th, 2015.