Latest posts by Sica Harum (see all)
Full time job
Location: Jakarta- Depok
We’re looking for one (1) content strategists to partner with our graphic designers, and marketing team to plan and create the content for our product & services. We are happy to work with a happy person who will do:
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content through online experience
- Help apply and maintenance consistency with content standard
- Collaborate with our graphic designer and marketing team to serve a global and local content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
Essential attributes required for the role:
- Able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work.
- Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences.
- We prefer 1-2 year working experience in same field, but fresh graduate with relevant experience are welcomed
- Have the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously and possess the skills to effectively work within cross functional teams
- Committed to quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Eager to learn something new, understanding of, and ability to, exploit new media and web opportunities
- Ability to analyze result, has a strong desire to conduct a creative research
- Avid reader is desirable. Or at least you can enjoy books, and eager to know more about book industry
If you hold a relevant qualification and you believe that you can take on this challenge which will develop your career in a fast moving and dynamic environment, please e-mail your CV, cover letter and respond to the filter questions below to email@example.com.
- Desired salary / remuneration – please advise of minimum salary required and expected benefits
- Your availability to work, especially if you have any current position in other company
- Please include a link to samples of your works that show your experience, such as content that you’ve created
Interviews with successful candidates are ideally due to take place week commencing May 21th, 2015.